For the hottest look this season, you can't go past a flipped out hairstyle. Cut to mid-nape and flipped up in the back, the cut is very choppy and highly texturised.
- Razoring to add definition to the cut and style
- Slicing through the ends for added texture
- Slight layering around the perimeter to add dimension
This hairstyle is best for slightly wavy to straight hair, women who are growing out their layers and ideal for people who don't want to spend a vast amount of time on their hair, but want something stylish.
- Towel-dry hair and apply styling mousse or gel spray to the roots, and just a little to the ends.
- Blow-dry hair, starting on the top layers, at a 90' angle using a large round vent brush.
- To do the bottom layers, hold the brush curled on the ends for two or three seconds, then blow-dry to create a bend in the hair.
- When hair is completely dry, apply a small amount of wax or moulding cream on the ends to create definition on the wispy bits.