There are two ways to save the favorites to your computer. Directly from the favorites page, or by emailing the favorites to yourself.
To save your favorites from the favorites page please use these instructions:
1. Go to the My Account menu and choose the Welcome Page option.
2. Look under the Makeovers heading on the welcome page and click on the My Saved Favorites option.
3. Find the favorite you want to save to your computer and click on the Large View option given.
4. Right click with your mouse on the large image and look for an option that says Save image as... (or similar) and then follow the prompts from your computer.
To save your favorites by emailing them please use these instructions:
1. Go to the Virtual Hairstyler.
2. Click on the Favorites tab in the hairstyles strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler to load your favorites.
3. Click on the favorite you want to email to make it active.
4. Click on the Envelope icon at the bottom of the Virtual Hairstyler in the control panel. If you can't see the control panel, put your mouse over your photo and the control panel will appear.
5. Type your email address in the box provided and press Send.
6. When the email arrives in your inbox, save the attachment to your computer.
Please note that if the hairstyle email does not arrive in your inbox then you may need to check your spam or trash folders, or adjust your email settings to allow emails from TheHairStyler.com to be received.
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!