Bradley Cooper kept his hairstyle simple yet suave for the 82nd Annual Academy Awards. The back and sides were cut short to blend in with the top layers which were kept long enough to sweep back with a little product.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.