Nathan Kress Short Straight Hairstyle
Slick and smooth is the main aim for this hairstyle. The sides and back are cut short and close into the head, blending into the top layers which are jagged cut to contour the head for a brilliant finish. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to keep this hairstyle in shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.