Mason Cook Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
This glossy mane is cropped short around the back and sides and the top is left long enough to fall flat contouring the head for a smooth look and feel. This simple style is best suited for those with naturally straight hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.