This was a slick and smooth style for Josh at the 2007 HFPA Annual Installation Luncheon. His back was tapered so that his length was kept off his collar and his sides were left long enough to keep his ears warm. The top of his style was also left long enough to allow his hair to be swept to the back or to the sides. The layers through the top front of this style can also be worn down slightly as wispy bangs to hide the forehead.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.