Jerry Ferrara Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Short and simple is the main idea for this look. The back and sides are cut short to keep the edges looking neat, while the top is jagged cut and left longer to give the over-all look shape that can be easily styled with a little product. This is a great 'do for any occasion and is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.