Jack Osbourne Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
This superb look is clipper cut short through the back and sides for a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top which is left long enough to be swept back to create this formal look which is great for any occasion. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will keep this look in shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.