Dylan Neal Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This formal hairdo is cropped short around the back and sides and swept back for a neat and tidy finish to the edges, while the top is left slightly longer to allow height and shape best suited to balance out a round face. This look needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.