Dermot Mulroney Short Straight Hairstyle
Dermot looked cool, calm and collected when he stopped by the 22nd American Cinematheque Awards with this great hairdo. His back and sides were cut short and blended into his top section, while his top layers were sliced to soften his style and give him a look that will be easy to maintain.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the products into the ends of your hair and lift the top section at the roots to achieve body and volume.