The back and sides of this formal do are cropped short and close to the head, blending into the top layers that are jagged cut and left long enough to be swept across to the side for a smooth finish. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed for hold and shine as well as a little product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.