Chris Pine Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
This slick 'do is clipper cut short and close to the head maintaining a clean finish to the edges, while the top is left long enough to sweep back to create this eye-catching hairstyle. This is an easy 'do to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs product for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Work styling wax through the hair for a sleek finish.