Carter Jenkins Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion.
2 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
3 . Smooth the Top Back Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing down as you go. For a wetter look use a softer wax.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.