Bradford Anderson Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
The back and sides of this formal hairstyle are cropped short and close to the head for a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top which is left long enough to be swept up and back for a height and shape. This smooth 'do needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.