Benjamin McKenzie Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Neat and tidy is the main idea for this look. The back and sides are cut short close to the head, blending into the top layers which are jagged cut for texture and easy styling. This look is great for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.