Matt Damon Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Matt opted for a more formal style to wow crowds at the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards. His back and sides were slicked back maintaining a neat and tidy finish to the edges while the top left long enough to be parted on the side and smoothed down. This hairstyle is perfect for any occasion and great to frame a long face.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.