Matt Damon Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2 . Style Side Behind Ear Using Gel
Apply a small amount of gel to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
4 . Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Gel
Use your fingers and your gel to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the left.