Mark Wahlberg Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
This neat and tidy 'do is clipper cut around the back and sides to keep the edges nice and tidy, blending into the top length which is left long enough to be swept up and back for a great finish. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.