Justin Timberlake Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Justin wore this smooth 'do to the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. The back and sides are cut short and close to the head maintaining a clean edge, blending into the top length that is left long enough to be swept back with product for hold and shine. This look is perfect for any special occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.