Joseph Gordon Levitt Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Neat and tidy is the main idea for this formal hairstyle. The back and sides are tapered into the head blending into the top length that is left long enough to be parted to the side. This is a great look for any occasion and is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.