Jeremy Renner Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Slick and smooth is the main idea for this look. The sides and back are cropped short and swept back behind the ears, blending into the top that is left long enough to sweep back with product for hold and shine. This look is best suited for those with naturally straight hair and needs regular trims to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.