James Van Der Beek Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
James stunned onlookers with his smooth 'do at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards. The sides and back of his formal hairstyle were clipper cut short and close to the head blending into the top length that is left long enough to style back for height and shape. This is a great hairdo for any occasion and needs regular trims to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.