Jack Osbourne Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
The back and sides of this formal do are tapered into the head to maintain a neat and tidy edge, blending into the top which is left long enough the be swept to the side. This look is great for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims every 4- 6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.