Hugh Jackman Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Hugh Jackman wore this smooth 'do to the 85th Annual Academy Awards. The back and sides of his hairstyle is cropped short and close to the head, blending into the top length that is left slightly longer and swept back for a fab finish. Regular trims is needed to maintain this style and a small amount of product will help keep this look in place.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.