Harry Shum Jr Short Straight Hairstyle - Black
This smooth and shiny hairdo is tapered into the head around the sides and back while the top is left long enough to be styled with a little wax for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this look.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.