Chris Pine Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Golden)
This neat and tidy hairstyle is clipper cut short around the back and sides for a neat finish up and over the ears, blending into the top jagged cut layers left long enough to style with a little gel or wax. This look is great for any casual or formal occasion and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.