Chris Pine Short Straight Hairstyle
The sides and back of this formal 'do are slicked down maintaining a neat finish to the edges. The top is parted to the side and smoothed over to achieve a tidy look and feel best suited for any occasion. Product is needed for hold and shine and regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.