Brad Goreski Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
The sides and back of this 'do is slicked back up and over the ears for a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length that is left long enough to be worn up and high making it a perfect style to balance out a round face. Regular trims is needed to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.