Andrew Garfield Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
The back and sides of this light brown mane is clipper cut to achieve a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length that is left long enough to sweep up and back to achieve this formal style. This is a great look for any day or night occasion and needs product for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.