Long Straight Men's Hairstyles - Formal
Men's formal long straight hairstyles are the kind of hairstyles that fall into place on their own. They're formal in the sense that even though they're long, they still appear neat, tidy and styled. If your hair's long and you need to go to a formal occasion like a wedding, prom or even just a dinner party, then the key to making your hair work is making it obvious that you styled it that way - you don't want to look too casual. Long straight hair is a very individual and unique look, and those are massive benefits right there.
Keith Urban Long Straight FormalKeith looked great at the 47th Annual Grammy Awards with this sexy 'do. His length was jagged cut and his mid-lengths and ends were razor cut and thinned out to form this flicked creation. This style will work best on medium to thick hair types.1 view
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Lightly tuck your hair out with the radial brush to achieve this finish.