Zachary Levi Short Wavy Hairstyle
Description(Added: 13th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.
1 . Apply Gel
Place a small amount of gel in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel will create hold, add body and produce a longer lasting effect.
2 . Mess Hair with Fingers for a Natural Dry
To create a full, messy do, use your fingers to mess the hair all over and place the sections down where you feel necessary. Remember, the messier, the better. To finish, allow the hair to dry naturally.
3 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel and Fingers
Apply your gel to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel to set.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.