Simon Baker's hairstyle at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards was all about body and bounce. His ends were cut to tickle his collar and the top of his ears, and they were also blended with his top layers (which were texturized for height and fullness). This style is best suited to those with naturally wavy hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.