- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Gel Spray
- Styling Tip: Piece your hair with the gel-wax to achieve this great style.
1 . Apply Gel Spray
Evenly mist gel spray around the top and sides to create a soft hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down.
2 . Style Bangs Straight Up Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the gel-wax as you drag your hair in an upwards motion. Gel-wax will provide shine and soft hold. For maximum hold, gel is recommended.
3 . Spike Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the gel-wax into your hair before twisting and pulling your strands upwards. For longer lasting spikes we recommend using strong hold gel.