Brody Jenner Short Wavy Hairstyle
Brody went for a relaxed hairdo for his red carpet style at the 2007 US Hot Hollywood Party and looked great! His hair was tapered from his back hairline up to a longer length at his top section and his back and sides were left long enough to cover over the top of his ears. Brody has lots of curl through his top section, which will help not only to add height to his hairstyle, but to also add lots of character.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place while applying the moulding cream.
1 . Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then tilt your head forward and scrunch your hair.