Kellan Lutz Short Wavy Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Ash)
This casual 'do is all about the jagged cut ends all through the sides, back and top that gives the over-all look shape and texture. This casual style is perfect to balance out a round face and needs product to pinch through the ends for hold. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create a textured finish.
1 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Gel
Apply gel to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a messier look, pinch the clumps in different directions.