Daniel Sharman Short Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Description(Added: 17th April 2013 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Gel-wax
Using a small amount of gel-wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For a more textured, grungy look, use more gel-wax while pinching the ends as you go.
3 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the gel-wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion. Gel-wax will provide shine and soft hold. For maximum hold, gel is recommended.