This dark brown mane is cut short and close to the edges around the back and sides, blending into the top length that is left long enough to style with a little wax or moulding paste. This is a great look for those with medium to thick hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.