Zac Efron made the right decision to show-off his shaggy locks at TC08. The ends were jagged-cut to keep his edges looking fresh and funky, the top layers were cut to contour his head, and the front layers were as radical bangs framing the top of his face. Highlights were another great feature, adding a radiant touch to his look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use the moulding cream to gently flick the ends of your hair out.