William Levy Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
This dark brown mane is clipper cut through the back and sides maintaining a neat edge up and over the ears, while the top is jagged cut and thinned out to create a well textured style that is easy to style with product. This is a perfect style to frame a round face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your comb to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.