This was a fun look for Travis Van Winkle at the LA premiere of Friday the 13th. The back and sides were cut short (but still left long enough to cover the top of his ears) and the top length was jagged-cut to achieve maximum height. This hairstyle is easy to re-create, and it's best suited to those with rounder face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.