Tom Hooper Short Straight Hairstyle
"Smooth" and "slick" were the main aims of Tom Hooper's hairstyle at the 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. The layers all over were textured and uniform cut to achieve a balanced, yet flat, look which sat to contour his head. This style is best suited to those with naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.