Tom Hooper Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2 . Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the left section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.
3 . Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the right section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.
4 . Part to the Left
5 . Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.
6 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.
7 . Apply Smoothing Shine
8 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.