"Smooth" and "slick" were the main aims of Tom Hooper's hairstyle at the 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. The layers all over were textured and uniform cut to achieve a balanced, yet flat, look which sat to contour his head. This style is best suited to those with naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.