Thomas Sadoski Short Straight Hairstyle
This simple 'do is cut short around the back and sides maintaining a neat and tidy look and feel, blending into the top length that is left long enough to be swept back adding height and shape to the over-all 'do. This low-fuss hairstyle needs only a small amount of product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.