Taylor Hicks Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Apply Gel
Place a small amount of gel in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel will create hold, add body and produce a longer lasting effect.
2 . Flatten the Top Using Gel
Apply gel to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more gel.