Simon LeBon Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: With glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your moulding cream to define the wave.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2 . Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. The more moulding cream and the more pinching that you apply, the more textured and pasty the result.
3 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
4 . Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.