This chestnut mane is clipper cut short around the back and sides, blending into the top length that is left long to be versatile enough to either wear flat or messy. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks is needed to maintain shape and a little product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.