Rod Keller Short Straight Hairstyle
Rod Keller made his way into the LA premiere of He's Just Not That into You looking suave with a fancy hairstyle. The layers through the back and sides were jagged-cut to achieve a textured look and feel, and the top and front were blunt-cut for contrast. This hairstyle needs only a little product to style and is perfect for those with naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.