Robert Pattinson Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson is an English actor, model, musician and producer. Pattinson started his film career by playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, a 2005 fantasy film.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Gel
- Styling Tip: Blowdry the hair while moving the hands in a circular motion to create lift and volume at the roots.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Blow-dry in Circular Movements with Fingers and Palm
Using a blow-dryer on a low heat setting, use the palm of your hand in slow circular movements to dry off the hair and to create a disorganized effect.