Robert Buckley Short Straight Hairstyle
Cool and casual is the main idea for this hairdo. The sides and back are clipper cut short while the top is jagged cut to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.