Robert Buckley Short Straight Hairstyle
Description(Added: 30th October 2013 )
Cool and casual is the main idea for this hairdo. The sides and back are clipper cut short while the top is jagged cut to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.